Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Cars 2 sets available @target

BillokBillok Member Posts: 7
edited May 2011 in Shopping USA/Canada
Was in two targets last night and both of them had Cars 2 Lego sets on the shelves. Nice looking sets, but no minifigs is weird to me. Probably going to pick up the ultimate builds just to have other then that meh.

Comments

• BillokBillok Member Posts: 7
    To specify these 2 stores were south of Denver Colorado.
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    my local TRU has ALL Cars 2 sets available for 20% off through Saturday.
    Cars line doesn't have minifigs because the Cars ARE the "people" in the source material. So it makes sense in that regard.
  • BillokBillok Member Posts: 7
    Dougts, yes I understand that.. I'm saying sets that don't have minifigs are weird to me. Not that why don't they have minifigs.
    ah gotcha. I guess it is a little weird, but it would seem weirder if they did have them! ;-)
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 808
    TRU already jacked the prices of these sets so the 20% discount isn't enough of an enticement to get me to buy there sets from TRU. I'll pick them up at Target or the LEGO Store.
    my local TRU on Weds still had all the Cars and PotC stuff at RRP, so the 20% was good. I didn't buy any though, since I'm not really looking for sets from either line.