Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

WANTED: 7093 - Skeleton Tower

princedravenprincedraven Essex, UKMember Posts: 3,768
edited May 2011 in Marketplace
Hi,
I dont really know anything much about this set as it had gone before I got back into LEGO, but my 4yr old son absolutely loves the Clutch Powers movie and this appears to be the bad guys tower, he is massive into his LEGO and roleplaying and has a little Clutch minifig, so I am interested in getting hold of an old set of this Tower so that he can have 'the bad guy' to fight :)
As I say it is for my 4yr old so I dont really care too much about the condition of the set, doesnt even have to be complete as I am sure I could substitute most bits and he wouldnt care.

Would really appreciate it if someone has some form of this set that they would not miss too much, got a few things I could trade (white boba) but nothing too much so would likely be cash.