Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Comments

• LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,769
    Yeah, saw this car a few weeks ago. Am a little disappointed by it visually, but the actual mechanics within it are genius.

Strange that there is no mention of the three or four new Ferrari models yet. Maybe they're not fall under Technic, although I doubt that. I was told what they were but haven't seen pictures yet.
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    Please share @flump =) Curious to know the names of the beauties chosen. Italia one of them?
  • dino_girldino_girl LondonMember Posts: 107
    That F1 car looks so cool !
    @BrickDancer - Give me tomorrow and I'll have them for you. Was told a few weeks ago but can't remember the detail now. Best I give them to you right rather than try but get it wrong. :-) Oh, wrong place I know, but before I forget, the 'modular expansion pack' we talked about before will be priced at £70 or so.
  • RennyRenny USAMember Posts: 1,145
    Wow, I love that F1 car. Never bought a Technic set before but I'm all over this one.
  • LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,912
    Love the Go-Kart and the yellow construction vehicle.
    flump said:

Oh, wrong place I know, but before I forget, the 'modular expansion pack' we talked about before will be priced at £70 or so.

Sounds like a 'meaty' expansion, can't wait to find out more :doing the excited dance: =)
    ^ That's all I have on that one I'm afraid. Only one I want to get to the bottom of to be honest. :-) I'll try and get you more on the Ferrari stuff tomorrow. Friday's not normally a good day, but can give it a go. I kick myself. I wrote it all down weeks ago but didn't bother to memorize or share it before having a 'tidy up' at work which usually means putting any paper in sight into the bin. I do remember there were three or for sets though.
    I'm a Ferrari freak, so much appreciated @flump!
  • RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,865
    I dont normally get the technic sets but for that F1 car I will certainly make an exception. The lines look very nice. Although it does look like there are alot of special custom pieces. Hope we are not heading in to MB territory where they have special pieces for everything but make it useless for other stuff.
  • OndraOndra Member Posts: 74
    ^
    ^
    Me too, cant wait for informations about ferrari.
  • Marc2501Marc2501 Member Posts: 48
    edited October 2012
    ^ Interesting, we have an old 8043 Motorized Excavator and now we have a new 42006 Excavator.
    And they look very similar.
    Old one:
    New one:
  • nkx1nkx1 Member Posts: 719
    ^I think people would be wise purchase the 8043 while they still can, if they want a vehicle like this.

Given the price point of the 42006 listed at the above referenced website (79.90 SFr), that equates to $86US at current exchange rates. I sort of doubt the 42006 would be motorized at this price point, much less remote controlled. It still looks like a neat vehicle, nonetheless.
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    The part count looks lower as well, maybe in the 700 part range. That, plus the lack of power functions, means they are different beasts...

8043 is iconic and will do well in the long run, just look at the price of Motorized Bulldozer.

Okay..bad news mate. The descriptions on the new 2013 list match that of...............the Shell promo cars. :-( Well, I say :-(, but at least we now know they are likely to hit the UK. Maybe? I think that was more probably than not anyway wasn't it?
    ^ I´m crying, very bad news :-( .But I still hope for 2H sets.
    flump said:

Okay..bad news mate. The descriptions on the new 2013 list match that of...............the Shell promo cars. :-( Well, I say :-(, but at least we now know they are likely to hit the UK. Maybe? I think that was more probably than not anyway wasn't it?
    Sad news =( Anxious for a new Racer set. I'd even settle for an R8, Viper or Corvette at this point.
    edited October 2012
    I'm really sorry. I'm kinda sad too. They're overdue.
    edited October 2012
    It's okay, nothing too tragic since we weren't counting on new ones yet, so just have to wait longer.

Besides, the 'disappointment bar' has been set pretty high after the Tumbler set pics leaked, so this is par for the course =)
    ^^^Unfortunately, I do not believe that lego will bring back some real cars as 1:17 or technic 1:10.I think that police gallardo is last set of that kind for a long time.I like lego big cars so I hope for some big creator car 2h2013.