Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[shameless self plug] Online LEGO-themed adventcalendar.

peterlinddkpeterlinddk DenmarkMember Posts: 170
edited October 2012 in Photography/Video
Hi there

I wish to promote my LEGO Photography work, and I hope that some of you guys reading this forum, might enjoy it.
I am creating an online adventcalendar, with a story that follows two LEGO gnomes.
Last year it was an astounding success, and this year I hope to get even more viewers - but would also like some LEGO-photography hints, tips, and feedback.

The calendar lives at http://www.facebook.com/legojulekalender (you don't have to have a Facebook-account to view it though).
Everything is in danish, but I guess that I could provide english translations if the interest is there.

You can see the photos from last year - every day in december the gnomes built a famous location, and the users had to guess where they had been. This year there is currently a short time-travelstory without quiz, but come december there will be much more.

Any kind of feedback is welcomed!

Thank you all in advance
/Peter

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,313
    I think last years shots look fantastic. English translations would obviously help with getting a higher readership.
  • BombTecBombTec In the MountainsMember Posts: 110
    This will be great! An English version would be easier than my typing into a translator. :oP

I particularly don’t like anything “Facebook” but I can make an exception for this.

Cheers
  • peterlinddkpeterlinddk DenmarkMember Posts: 170
    I completely forgot to remind everyone when december 1.st came round.
    The calendar is online (in danish only - I haven't had time to translate it) on facebook.com/legojulekalender/ AND flickr.com/photos/legojulekalender/

I hope that you will enjoy it, and will work on a translation during the holidays!