Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

16x32 Baseplates Needed

MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
edited May 2011 in Marketplace
For a project I'm working on I need 18 x Baseplate 16x32 in Dark Bley. Lego Customer Service want to charge me £60 for them, and I really haven't got that much for just the baseplates. Is there any kind soul on here, who has any they would sell for £2 a plate or less? I really need these as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance

Matthew

Comments

• JasenJasen Member Posts: 283
    I'm not sure where you live but the is a store called :"Toy Corner" in Adelaide, South Australia that has themfor $8 Aust.
    hope I helped
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    UK, And I'm not going to Australia for Baseplates :-)
    Thanks Anyway
  • NicksBricksNicksBricks United StatesMember Posts: 230
    http://www.toycorner.com.au/

The site is kind of weird. Search for the baseplate you want. Then, click the item name. A new page pops up that says "No Items Found." Click "Show All" and scroll down to add it to your cart.
  • EnbricEnbric Member Posts: 64
    If you're registered or interested in buying on Bricklink, you could get 18 for around £2.50 to £3 each, if you're willing for buy internationally. That doesn't include shipping, but it should still be cheaper than what Lego CS offered. I doubt you'll find anything cheaper in that quantity.

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?pg=1&colorID=85&invNew=N&itemID=737&viewFrom=sf&sz=25&searchSort=P

Good luck.