Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

18 gal. tub of mixed BIONICLE and Technic, selling for $300

technicaltactics2technicaltactics2 Member Posts: 12
edited May 2011 in Marketplace
I have been trying to rid myself of these parts. The 18 gal. tub they're in is filled to the top.

These parts are in great condition!

Includes many parts, ranging from around when BIONICLE started to 2009.

If you wish to buy these, leave your Bricklink account name here. I will reserve the tub of parts for the buyer on Bricklink. I accept payment through Pay Pal. My store name is Technical Tactics, and I ship to any country. I am located in Ohio, part of the USA. Again, this bin of parts is $300. I am eager to sell these and wish the buyer a happy time. Hurry, first come, first serve. Again my store is Technical Tactics, in the USA, in Ohio. If your a fan of BIONICLE or Technic, you won't want to miss this deal!

Comments

• technicaltactics2technicaltactics2 Member Posts: 12
    Darn. Mods, can ya move this to marketplace? thx
  • technicaltactics2technicaltactics2 Member Posts: 12
    Just to let buyers know, these parts come from a smoke free enviroment. No animals have gnawed or chewed on the pieces. Just to show that I'm not "cherrypicking", I have another pic. image
    There are no megablocks in this selection of parts. I ship through UPS. Buyers, sorry for all these posts regarding item condition.
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    Darn. Mods, can ya move this to marketplace? thx
    Done
  • technicaltacticstechnicaltactics Member Posts: 47
    Thx Matthew!