Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Reintroducing Myself

flowerpotgirlflowerpotgirl BordersMember Posts: 195
I've been mostly away from brickset and Lego due to life issues, but just wanted to say hello again, I'm back and have really missed you all. I have just treated myself to the modular Police Station for Christmas, purchased with a Christmas bonus, whoo hoo. I'm currently in the process of building a Lego funfair, including my roller coaster,  carousel, fairground mixed and some of the Friends funfair sets, this will replace my Winter Village when it gets stored away after Christmas. Once it is built I intend to rebuild my modulars. That should see me through to the start of Spring, when I start my other hobby of growing veg and gardening. Lots to look forward to!
I hope the forum stays, it has always been such a friendly place, and there are not many Lego fans in my world in the Scottish Borders. 
Lo1sJessCymbelinebandit778BumblepantsdrdavewatfordWesterBrickspxchrisAstrobricksModeltrainmanGothamConstructionCoBrickfan50

Comments