Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

selling : Dino Air Tracker (lego set : 7298) SENDING WORLD WIDE !

drewlardrewlar Guest Posts: 19
edited May 2011 in Marketplace
hey I have the dino air tracker and I want to sell it I have the origonal box and building plans (box is damaged)

the lego set is complete !

I am not sure on price .. so reply and i'll get back too you .

also the sending i am not sure how much it is .

But i will send world wide !!

I saidly only have a bank account and am not going to make a paypal account .
I am looking into a google checkout account .

but i will be happy to accept payment via bank transfer :D

(i'm from belgium)
if i need to send it too the usa please know it can take a wile.

ps sorry for bad english ! :D

Comments

• drewlardrewlar Guest Posts: 19
    Anyone still intrested? Or could at least give me a price range to go on?
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    My advice would be to check the price guide on www.bricklink.com, and possibly list it there.
    thing is I dont use paypal and bricklink is pure paypal...
    No, It is only paypal if you choose it to be...
    really ? when i went to register as a seller it said somthing about paypal being the only payment metherd?
    it says this : BrickLink accepts payment of fees through PayPal.com only.
  • EnbricEnbric Member Posts: 64
    These are Bricklink's accepted payment methods. Paypal just happens to be the most common.
    American Express - credit card accepted directly by the seller
    Bank Transfers- bank-to-bank transfers, money exchanged directly between banks
    Cash (no COD) - cash in advance of shipment, mailed to the seller
    Cashiers Checks - checks issued by a bank cashier, mailed to the seller
    COD (Cash On Delivery) - cash accepted upon delivery of goods
    Discover - credit card accepted directly by the seller
    Google Checkout
    IBAN (Europe Only) - international bank transfer between European banks
    Money Orders - money order, mailed to the seller
    MoneyBookers.com - online payment service
    MoneyGram.com - online payment service
    Nochex.com - online payment service
    Paymate.com.au - online credit card payment service in Australia.
    Paypal.com - online payment service
    Revolution Money Exchange - online payment service
    Personal Checks - checks written from a personal account, mailed to the seller
    USPS Money Orders - money orders from the US Post Office, cashed at US Post Offices
    Visa/Mastercard - credit cards accepted directly by the seller
    Western Union Money Transfers - money transfer service
    Oh, he means the fees to Bricklink if you're a seller. Is there any reason you can't set up Paypal?
    yes I allready had an account and its been limited for over 3 months now ... i have contacted them many times with no help at all from them so I have just given up on the 1000ish dollars i still had on there ...
    I did not think of paying fees, you're right, looks like you must have a Paypal account to pay your fees.

Note that there is a potential workaround, you technically won't be charged fees if you sell that set for an average used complete price (around $100) which would be $3 in fees. Since Bricklink won't send an invoice if your fee balance is under $10.00 for sellers outside of the USA, you wouldn't technically have to pay the bill. Eventually, Bricklink TOS might change and you might get stuck with a bill, in which case you would have to pay, but this is the only workaround I can see.

Perhaps contact Bricklink admin through the Help Desk and see if you could come to an agreement of sorts.

http://www.bricklink.com/helpDesk.asp
    hmm I'm not sure because I know that paypal is the most popular site for payments on there so its most likely that my set will be hard to sell on there because of the lack of paypal... :(
    This is true. If I were you, I'd keep hassling Paypal, because despite it's horrible CS it's becoming pervasive in online buying/selling. I'd especially make it clear that you want your money back, $1000 isn't something to ignore (despite Paypal's tendency to ignore just about everything).

I don't know your personal situation with Paypal, but I think remedying that problem and getting a working Paypal account will give you much more freedom to buy/sell, and not just on Bricklink.

Good luck.
    yeah i know paypal just seems to ingore me ... I hit the europien limit of 2500euros in or out of my account and it got limited since then paypal has been not one bit of help...
  • jwsmartjwsmart Member Posts: 298
    In any case, you can still check the pricing information on bricklink - you don't need an account for that. It'll tell you what the current asking price is for the set, as well as the going price for recently completed sales.
    its about the price i thought it was thats 90 euros :D