Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Free update for Minifigure Catalog App includes Series 8

bartneckbartneck Member Posts: 38
edited October 2012 in Collecting
We are happy to announce a free update of our Unofficial LEGO Minifigure Catalog App that now includes the Collectibles Series 8. Just go to your settings tab to upgrade your database.

Comments

• murphquakemurphquake Member Posts: 651
    Nice work @bartneck! Unfortunately like millions of other people I'm a BlackBerry fan... I know that many Android coded apps can be converted with BB's conversion tool and no additional coding to work on the BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet, and that the next generation of BlackBerry's phone and tablet OS, BB10, is based on the same system as the PlayBook's OS. In fact the BlackBerry AppWorld already has several Lego related Android apps available. I'd love to have your program with me all the time, just need a way to use it. Thanks for all your efforts!