Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale: Technic & City Sets: 8270, 9397, 7905 & 8275

PhoneboothPhonebooth USMember Posts: 1,430
edited October 2012 in Marketplace
Here's your chance to own a Lego Port-o-Potty!!!

I have the following sets for sale in the UK. They are all 100% complete, and come with almost brand new instruction manuals. Sorry, but I do not have any of the boxes.

#8270 Technic Rough Terrain Crane - £10
#9397 Technic Motorized Logging Truck - £70
#7905 City Building Crane - £65
#8275 Technic Motorized Bulldozer - £175

If you want to purchase all the sets, I'd let them go for £310 shipped.

Prices include shipping within the UK. Willing to ship internationally at buyer's expense, but it's pretty damn expensive. Collection available at STEAM on Saturday, October 6th, or collection in London if you prefer.

**Willing to trade for other sets in the HP/UCS/Modular Lines - Don't mind if they are used as long as they are 100% complete**

As you can see in in my other posts, I'm a bit meticulous when breaking sets down and confirming all pieces are accounted for. I'll add these pictures after I have broken the sets down.

http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/6867/for-saletrade-creator-sets-log-cabin-apple-tree-house-beach-house-family-home-townhouse#latest

I have done several trades and have feedback on the marketplace forum. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Adam

Comments