Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Question about selling open box 7675 star wars set, with parts still in bags.

AdLady2AdLady2 Member Posts: 1
edited May 2011 in Everything else LEGO
Hi, I'm getting ready to sell a star wars 7675; It's open box, and I'm not the original owner. I've been told that it is complete, but I want to make sure. Everything is still in bags; Is there a way to determine if it is complete by the number of bags included? I was thinking about calling lego's customer service to see if they would know. There are 12 bags of pieces, one label sheet, and 2 books. Everything is excellent, does not look used or abused. I guess it would be too simple for the bags to be numbered or something, lol. Thanks in advance if anyone knows if there is a "bag count" listed for various sets. If not, I plant to use the books & count the parts thru the bags. (I did that once before with another set and it took, well, a long time.) Thanks!!!

Comments

• rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,284
    Unfortunately I don't know of an effort that documents the bags in each set. I have thought previously that it would be useful -- as it is in this case.

It certainly wouldn't hurt to try LEGO customer service, but I doubt they will be able to provide you with an answer.

I think your best bet is to start a discussion in this category, specifically giving it a title seeking the number of bags present in 7675: http://www.bricksetforum.com/categories/everything-else

My only copy is MISB, but I imagine there are people that have opened and kept their boxes and bags, so that they would be able to tell you. If you do get a response, one thing to be mindful of is that sometimes smaller bags and enclosed within larger bags so you'll need to check if that's the case if your bag count differs.