Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[FRANCE] First Lego Store in FRANCE to open 18th oct

SupersympaSupersympa SwedenMember Posts: 534
edited September 2012 in Shopping Elsewhere
I found this morning on the website of "le figaro" that Lego will open its first LEGO SHOP in France!

Shop will be situated in the new shopping mall "SO Ouest" in Levallois Perret (west of paris) that will open on Oct 18th! 300 m2 of lego bricks in Paris! ;)

The second LEGO SHOP will open in LILLE (North of France) in the beginning of December in the Shopping mall EuraLille. More details to come soon.

Good news for french fans and kids!

and you know what, I planned to be in Paris from 19th to 24th for holidays with my family :)
me happy!

Comments

• mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 410
    I lived just a little southeast of Lille for two years when I was a kid. Nice place for a lego store. Only thing I remember about Paris was the $60 a day parking.
  • SupersympaSupersympa SwedenMember Posts: 534
    @mrseatle
    and a parking ticket is only Eur 12....that is why nobody pays the fees and rather get a parking ticket....
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    Being from the Lille area (Tourcoing) I would have enjoyed that store really much :) I am grateful for having 2 LEGO stores within 20 miles where I am now...
  • SupersympaSupersympa SwedenMember Posts: 534
    Official email from lego just received
    It will open on thursday 18th oct at 10h CET!
    I will be in Paris next week, So I will check it out!
  • Nadana86Nadana86 Member Posts: 65
    If anyone gets a confirmation on the opening party 14-17 November, keep us informed ;-) I am thinking about a weekend trip to Paris!
  • StompingFreakStompingFreak United KingdomMember Posts: 59
    I would be intrested in buying the Lego store you can get a opening. Please if any one has one, i would be happy to buy(at a senessable price).