Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

iancam33: Forum newbie.

iancam33iancam33 Member Posts: 407
edited September 2012 in Introduce yourself
Hi everyone. I am new to the forum (obviously) and wanted to say hi. I started really collecting LEGO just over two years ago with the initial intention of making a collection for my friends newborn child but realized it was a lot of fun and decided to have a collection for myself. So far far I have obtained a small collection of just over 200+ sets (my wife thinks I have a problem) and will continue to help it grow. I welcome any input or ideas on anything.

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,806
    edited September 2012
    If you want some tips, I'd say familiarize yourself with the forum and how it works. For example, there is an "Introduce yourself" section further down. Your thread might get moved there, so don't panic if you think it gets removed. There is tons of good information for however you build, sort, store, use, clean, catalogue, etc your collection. Have a good look around.

PS. Welcome!
  • iancam33iancam33 Member Posts: 407
    Sorry, missed that section.
  • SupersympaSupersympa SwedenMember Posts: 534
    Welcome to the club of "my partner thinks I have a problem"
    :)
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,450
    Welcome Ian, already it sounds as if you are, like the rest of us, beyond help now :-)
    yup, i think so. my wife will roll her eyes and pat me on the head. I think she thinks i am obsessed........though i just spent over $800 in the last 10 days or so.
    edited October 2012
    I ordered (4)7946 today along with a few other sets. I really was enticed to order more but reality set in. Can't wait til they get here.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,806
    ^ That's enough to build a four-king big castle.