[AUS] Sopwith Camel at Myer

TrabbTrabb Member Posts: 12
edited September 2012 in Shopping Elsewhere
Was wandering through Myer in Perth today (but I assume it will be the same elsewhere) and they had the Sopwith Camel exclusive set priced at the RRP of $129 which I think is quite a good price for this set locally. I bought this from Bricklink a couple of months ago and it's a very enjoyable build and one of my favourite models, and wouldn't hesitate to pay $129 for it.

Comments

• EricEric Queensland, AustraliaMember Posts: 376
    I was told by my local Myer lady (Loganholme store) that there's going to be a toy sale next Thursday, (the 20th), she couldn't say what would be in the sale, but she was happy to put a Sopwith on hold 'til Thursday for me just in case. I'm hoping for 20% off, but was very tempted to pick it up at $130 anyway. :D
  • TrabbTrabb Member Posts: 12
    Myer buy two get the third free tomorrow (Wednesday). In store only... maybe Myer One only? I don't think so. But if you get 20% off AND one free you can get some great deals.

I don't have much free cash at the moment but I might grab three architecture sets that I don't have.
  • EricEric Queensland, AustraliaMember Posts: 376
    I doubt that they have any Sopwith's left though. If you could track some down, definitely a good deal.