Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Tervlon: Present and accounted for, but where do I get the present?

TervlonTervlon Member Posts: 23
edited May 2011 in Introduce yourself
My parents played with LEGO when they were young and played with it while I was young and of course I love the brick now as a 20-something. My earliest memories are of my Dad building the first wave Pirate ships, Christmas with the Forestmen, and my Mom building me that large castle from the blue Idea Book by LEGO. With trips to LEGOLand Billund twice as a kid (having my Dad serve in Germany with the US Army had perks!) and LEGOLand California I'm a devoted fan.

With my wife, I moved to Alexandria, VA in 2008. Moving to DC changed my LEGO experience from one of casual MOC maker and brick collector to a true AFOL. I'm a member of WAMALUG and have attended BrickFair for the past two years.

My favorite themes are Adventurers, Indy, Prince of Persia, and the modulars. Though I dabble with microscale space and everything else.

Feel free to visit me on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tervlon/sets/

Comments