Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

2013 set names found (No super heroes or SW)

CM4SCM4S United StatesMember Posts: 1,285
edited September 2012 in Collecting
Friends:
41000 Andrea's Jetski

41001 Mia's Magic Show

41002 Emma's Karate Course

41003 "Olivia's Foal"

41004 "Stephanie's Grand Entrance"

41007 Heartlake Pet Salon

41008 "Large swimming pool"

41011 Football Training with Stephanie

Friends - Collectibles Series 1 -bags contain 1 cute animals, and his home-single action item! - From 5 years

Legends of Chima:

70000 Razcals Raven glider €9,99

70001 Crawleys Reptile grabber €14,99

700012 Razars CHI Raider €39,99

70002 Lennoxs Lion-Buggy €19,99

70003 Eris Eagle Jet €32,99

70004 Wakz Wolf tracker €32,99

70005 Lavals Lion-Quad €39,99

70006 Craggers Croc-Boat Center €79,99

70013 Equilas Ultra Striker €39,99

70100 Speedorz Fire ring €14,99

70101 Speedorz Disc Shooting €14,99

70102 Chi-Waterfall €14,99

70103 Speedorz €14,99

70113 Starter Set €19,99

Ninjago:

70500 Kai's Fire Robot

70501 Samurai Bike

70502 Cole's Power-Drill

70503 Golden Dragon

70504 Garmatron

70505 Temple of Light

City was also found along with Hero Factory, but I didn't post them

Comments

• sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    ^ thanks. Can you post City please?
  • richoricho Member Posts: 3,798
    very interesting, although not sure if mods will allows to keep as may still be confidential.
    Temple of Light sounds intriguing.
  • CM4SCM4S United StatesMember Posts: 1,285
    sidersdd said:

^ thanks. Can you post City please?

I believe City has been shared already.
  • LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,908
    Wait, Friends collectible minifigures/bags? :O
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,500
    If these end up being true, I like the sound of the Friends magic show and sports sets.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,390
    I'll leave it here for now, LEGO usually isn't too concerned about listings like this.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,390
    Now on the home page news...
  • Penkid11Penkid11 Member Posts: 776
    And my top three of four are the first to be leaked. Oh Lego, how I love you. Bring on the Space Quest names!!
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,693
    Those friends bags are an intriguing development.
  • caperberrycaperberry LondonMember Posts: 2,226
    But will Andrea's Jetski contain any kind of steering mechanism? Water Police are bound to catch up with her eventually
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,240
    So theres a "fire motorcycle" listed in the city stuff. Has anyone ever seen a real life fire motorcycle? Does it just have a few fire extinguishers attached to it? Just thought that was kind of an odd set to have.
  • Ma1234Ma1234 Member Posts: 693
    graphite said:

So theres a "fire motorcycle" listed in the city stuff. Has anyone ever seen a real life fire motorcycle? Does it just have a few fire extinguishers attached to it? Just thought that was kind of an odd set to have.

They are common throughout Europe.
  • bahnstormerbahnstormer Member Posts: 180
    ^

heres a vid of frankfurt's bike - this is shot between terminal 1 and the cargo centre of frankfurt airport

• lulwutlulwut Member Posts: 416
    ^ I don't believe what I just saw.
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,240
    edited September 2012
    ^ I still don't get it. If its a "fire motorcycle" that is just to get a fireman to a fire faster then it is a pointless LEGO set. It has some sort of box on it there but looks like an organ transplant box or something =)

Maybe that guy is Evil Knievel and he's going to jump the fire?
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,118
    what's the point of getting the fireman to the fire if he beats the fire truck there? what's he going to do, blow it out like a birthday cake?
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    ^ All kidding aside, he could well rescue someone... Or perhaps figure out the problem, or call for extra help...

Expert eyes on the problem 3 minutes sooner often can make a huge difference. Even more so when those expert eyes have a radio to call the station or truck with.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,515
    dougts said:

what's the point of getting the fireman to the fire if he beats the fire truck there? what's he going to do, blow it out like a birthday cake?

Assess the situation. Do they need another three firetrucks, or was it a kid doing a prank call?

• andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,693
    Or do you really need a fire engine (truck) to extinguish a bin (trash can) fire? And are we really discussing the 'realism' of a lego set again?
  • StuBoyStuBoy New ZealandMember Posts: 623
    ^ Lol! Hey, its something different, and beats those little quad-bike things that have been done a ton of times in both Fire and Police.
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    andhe said:

Or do you really need a fire engine (truck) to extinguish a bin (trash can) fire? And are we really discussing the 'realism' of a lego set again?

Or perhaps a guy comes running out of the burning building on fire, he can grab his fire extinguisher off the back of the bike and blast the guy with it. 30 seconds count with that.

Ok, that is really off the wall, but sooner or later, that'll happen, somewhere. :)

Just thinking... :)
  • RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,733
    He could rescue cats.
  • kezkez United KingdomMember Posts: 818
    Here is a lot of good info on the city sets (especially the museum but you will have to keep pausing the video to read the words because it's a quick video) http://m.youtube.com/results?q=lego 2013 city sets eurobricks&search_sort=relevance&search_type=search_all&uploaded=#/watch?v=N_lKz_nAaPQ