Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FOR SALE: Lego Star Wars 10143 Death Star II ultimate collector series

PlasticDotsPlasticDots Member Posts: 80
edited September 2012 in Marketplace
I am selling my lego star wars ucs death star II. this set is clean and not dirty or faded. it is 100% complete and includes box which is in good shape with one corner that is starting to come apart about half way down. Instructions that are in great shape with no rips or tears, all inner 4 white boxes and original lego bags. the sticker has been applied and is in excellent condition. the set has been taken apart and is bagged in building sections. I am located in canada but will ship anywhere. if you need any additional pictures or have any questions please ask. I am looking to get 700.00 plus actual shipping. I have ebay and bricklink references if needed. check out my other ucs ads for 10129 and 10030.

Comments

• PlasticDotsPlasticDots Member Posts: 80
    big and beautiful
    Still avail any takers
    Anybody
  • The_MackThe_Mack Member Posts: 239
    Your asking price is bit high for a used set. Do some comparison pricing and you'll find a better asking price.
    The_Mack said:

Your asking price is bit high for a used set. Do some comparison pricing and you'll find a better asking price.

Anyways I'll be heading to the USA next weekend and I can ship any of the 3 sets I'm selling from new york to save on shipping costs

• LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,404
    The_Mack said:

The mods have asked many times in the past for all of us to refrain from commenting on asking prices in the marketplace.

Just passing along the message...

As for the OP, do keep in mind that at some point, the repeated bumps look like spam.

Perhaps we need a forum rule on how many times we can bump a thread? Once a day? Once a week?
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,825
    edited September 2012
    Agreed. You're bumping to the same people on a daily, sometimes twice daily basis. It might be worth leaving it a view weeks and try again with a fresh audience - well, semi-fresh. A few of us will still be here. :-)
    Ok no problem, I've listed them on eBay as well as my bricklink store so hopefully they will sell soon
    We are not trying to drive you off, or be unwelcoming, perhaps more involvement with the other threads about Lego, not just selling, and you might get more people's attn.

I would also suggest a fresh set of higher resolution pictures would help.
    Sold mods please close
    Congrats on the sale!
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,825
    Thank f*ck for that. JOKE. :-)

Drinks on you.
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.