Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

how could we know?

pantenkindpantenkind Member Posts: 258
edited May 2011 in Everything else LEGO
..If and when a set is going to retire, when sets are going to be released (other than when LEGO announces). Devs, I really think you need to post a sticky thread discouraging these types of posts.

Comments

• YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    I don't disagree but you'd be surprised how good discussion can sometimes generate from vague or silly questions.

And these topics can't be any worse than, "Why can't I find this set in my town?", can they? :o)
  • pantenkindpantenkind Member Posts: 258
    hmm...I dont know who would post such ridiculousness like that :-) Just for the record I think the post in question is more of asking if anyone is having the same experience shopping, not their opinions on the matter. :-P
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,284
  • pantenkindpantenkind Member Posts: 258
    ouch....I forgot about that one. Well, it seems when I get my foot out of my mouth I will turn tail and just walk away before I make an even bigger fool of myself.
  • brickmaticbrickmatic Member Posts: 1,071
    Haha.

Actually, it should become the traditional default response on this forum to say that sets will retire on Feb 30th. And when questioned about it, the response should be TLG retires all their sets on Feb 30th. Because they time it with the lunar cycle, of course.
  • princedravenprincedraven Essex, UKMember Posts: 3,768
    So I have about 9 months to get my Fire Brigade then. Cool. Thanks.
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    Fire Brigade is no longer available as Feb 30 has passed. :o)
  • mkoeselmkoesel USAMember Posts: 97
    ^ I head they moved the Fire Brigade discontinuation back to Octember. The Emerald Night, however, is known to be gone by Smarch.