Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hi From Leeds

woodstockwoodstock Member Posts: 31
edited September 2012 in Introduce yourself
Hi,

I've been reading the forum for a few weeks now and since there's a "introduce yourself" category I thought I’d say hi.

I'm Andy, I’m 28 & live in Leeds. I’ve been collecting all sorts of Lego for quite a few years. I'm a self confessed Lego sale addict :D

It was great to see all the AFOL's queuing up at the Meadowhall opening AFOL event. I spoke with one guy who had drove all the way from Tamworth so hi again if your reading this. I wasn't sure how many of you are from around the Yorkshire area but after scanning the forums there seems to be quite a few.

Probably like many of you on here I battle with everyday questioning like "how much have you spent" and "where are you going to put that/them" from my very understanding wife :D. I am however still trying to persuade her that I NEED the haunted house for a Halloween display. My Mum and Dad are off to Florida so I should get it for about £120 (The proper price) along with the large Brickley and the Winter Village Cottage to add to my Winter Collection. Roll on December.

See you guys later :D

Comments

• TyoSoloTyoSolo Member Posts: 539
    Hi, welcome to the fray. I'm from Pontefract, so just down the A1. Hope to see you at some of the events.

Rich
  • richoricho Member Posts: 3,821
    welcome! also from Leeds originally, but now in the midlands. Was at the sheffield opening with my little girl, so maybe you were near me in the queue.
  • collect_thatcollect_that Kidderminster, EnglandMember Posts: 1,327
    Hi Andy,

Welcome to the forum. I'm also from the midlands but there is quite a strong presence of northerners here! But all good to have another UK member on board. Hope to catch you at an event sometime?

Wes
  • simongoodall1simongoodall1 Member Posts: 41
    Hi there. I'm from down south but have family outside of Leeds, so I'm in the region quite a lot. Good to have you on board.