Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Awesome storage containers at the Container store!

Erinlyn80Erinlyn80 Member Posts: 29
edited August 2012 in Everything else LEGO
I just stumbled upon these http://www.containerstore.com/shop?showDS=true&Ntt=lego&submit=GO

adorable lego looking brick containers at the container store! They're kind of pricey but really cute to have a couple of each!

Comments

• AFFOL_Shellz_BellzAFFOL_Shellz_Bellz Member Posts: 1,263
    We have a few but use them for decoration. Flip top lids would make them more useful I think.
  • UKtsumiUKtsumi Member Posts: 622
    We also have some, the smaller pieces sometimes get stuck in the grooves, and they don't hold as much as you would hope, but look better than white plastic boxes.
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 772
    A Container Store just opened by me here on Long Island a few weeks ago and I purchased the oversized 1x1 brick to display on my building desk. It can hold items but having to separate the top from the bottom defeats the purpose of having something within alarms distance.

Great for display/decor purposes but not practical for storage.
  • khmellymelkhmellymel United KingdomMember Posts: 1,235
    I have the small "lunchbox" one that really wouldn't hold anyone's lunch. It's a bit flimsier than the large ones, but it's small enough that it wouldn't matter. I just used it to bring over a few poly sets and minifigs with me to China so that I'd have some stuff from home. In that way it would probably be a good way to keep Lego together in the car for a kid on roadtrips.
  • AFFOL_Shellz_BellzAFFOL_Shellz_Bellz Member Posts: 1,263
    Picked up a 2x2 storage brick in light purple at Legoland California today in the store next to the stroller rental area. Wanted it for my extra pieces from Friends sets.