Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[Canada] [email protected] - AC Jet-Copter Encounter (7067) - $12.50

MecloMeclo Member Posts: 1
edited August 2012 in Shopping USA/Canada
The Canadian Lego [email protected] site has the Alien Conquest Jet-Copter Encounter set on clearance for $12.50 (regular $49.99)! The Alien Conquest line has been on various sales for awhile now but I've never seen this particular set on for 75% off before...good deal for what looks like a pretty fun set!

I don't know if the retail stores have this same price or not, but it looks like they still have stock left online; even with shipping ($5.95 for me), that's less than 50% off.

They have the Tripod Invader on sale as well, for $12.49, but that's only a $24.99 MSRP set so it's not quite as good a deal (though it's still 50% off).

http://shop.lego.com/en-CA/Jet-Copter-Encounter-7067

Comments

• rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,290
    edited August 2012
    Great price... it's supposedly only on additional clearance for one day in the US, but at 50% off.
  • YpresYpres Member Posts: 200
    It was about 10PM on the west coast when I just happened to check Lego's sales and deals. For people who use internet favourites or quick tabs; it's really smart to save the "Lego.com sales and deals" page directly so you can one-click to quick open the page.

They also had the promotional Easter set for $0.98 which, if memory serves, was originally $6.99?! After adding three Jet Copters (which were a steal) I redeemed 35 dollars worth of VIP points. So I got all that for around $12. I'm very happy to have also spotted the deal. Financially I'm not in a good position right now because of all the Lego sets on my "wanted/bought" list this year. The Jet Copter was always something I wanted multiples of... but after seeing the summer line for 2012 even a dream of seeing them 1/2off didn't leave me much room for buying two. For now I'll have to see if Lego ships my order.