[AUS] Monster Fighters Spotted!

EricEric Queensland, AustraliaMember Posts: 376
edited August 2012 in Shopping Elsewhere
Hi everyone, thought I'd let you know that I spotted the Monster Fighters sets at Myer Loganholme QLD.

As you'd expect, all very expensive Aussie prices:
9461 The Swamp Creature = AUD$12.99
9462 The Mummy = $14.99
9463 The Werewolf = $34.95
9496 The Vampyre Hearse = $49.95
9467 The Ghost Train = $119
9468 Vampyre Castle = $149

Can't wait for a 20% off sale. Probably buy them all. :D

Let us know where else you've seen them.

Comments

• MandarineMandarine Member Posts: 31
    They've been at BigW for a while now. Cheaper than those prices, too. I think the Vampyre Castle was $119 from memory. They also have the Zombies. The only set I haven't seen in stores (including KMart & Target who have also had them for a while) is the Crazy Scientist, however someone on another forum mentioned that they had seen it at ToysRus. Shopforme.com.au has all the sets online too, mostly for 20-30% off, but then you have to factor in shipping.

It's tough being a LEGO fan in Australia! Good luck with your hunting!
  • EricEric Queensland, AustraliaMember Posts: 376
    Haha, I'm so behind, that's what Uni/Work does to you. Haven't been into a toy shop in weeks, the only reason I went into Myer was because I needed a new watch. :P
  • bortan88bortan88 Member Posts: 17
    I got mine at Kmart. Ghost Train for $99 and Vampyre Castle for $119. I also havent seen the Crazy Scientist. I think it's going to be a popular line as my local Kmart has sold out of all sets except a few Swamp Creatures. I'll be elbowing children out of the way when series 8 CMFs come out as i want an army of manbats to populate the spooky world.
  • EricEric Queensland, AustraliaMember Posts: 376
    Haha, all fair in love, war and CMF's.