Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Favorite Site for MOC Pictures

ShatteredGnomeShatteredGnome Docking Bay 94, Mos Eisley, TatooineMember Posts: 31
edited August 2012 in Everything else LEGO
I currently use brickshelf (starkiller7675) to upload pictures of MOCs and other things. I was thinking of also using a site like mocpages or flickr, but I just haven't figured out which one to use. Any other suggestions, or which is your favorite to use?

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,544
    mocpages if you wish to target kids, flickr if you want a more mature audience.
  • richoricho Member Posts: 3,827
    I do quite a few mocs, but rarely put them anywhere. if am in the mood will use Cuusoo to showcase. of course in reality I'll never get anywhere near 10k votes, but it gets to quite a mature audience.
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    Flickr or Eurobricks are my personal favourites, you do tend to get a few lot of models made from technicolour 2x4s on MOCpages...
  • ShatteredGnomeShatteredGnome Docking Bay 94, Mos Eisley, TatooineMember Posts: 31
    edited August 2012
    Yeah, I might go with flickr. I don't take fantastic pictures, but none of my creations are really targeted towards "kids" and their technicolor builds, so I might as well just make a flickr account that I use for LEGO only.