Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Need help: Shipping Lego from USA to Singapore

cloud0cloud0 SingaporeMember Posts: 101
edited May 2011 in Marketplace
Hi all,

As you all may know, Lego is notoriously expensive in this part of the world. Wondering if some kind soul would be willing to assist to repack into smaller packages and forward multiple Lego sets via USPS over to Singapore on a long term basis? Our local courier vpost charges through the roof for their mail forwarding service. More often than not I have paid more for shipping than the set itself!

Of course I will be more than willing to compensate you for your trouble.

Comments

• cloud0cloud0 SingaporeMember Posts: 101
    No one able to assist?
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,289
    To clarify, are you wishing to buy new sets, discard the boxes, and pack them together? You can message me with the details, I might be willing to do it.
  • brickmaticbrickmatic Member Posts: 1,071
    Same here. Send me a message with details if you like.
  • pantenkindpantenkind Member Posts: 258
    I would also be willing to do it, I live in Illinois USA
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    I don't know if shipping is much more from the UK that the US, but if not I'd be able to help.