Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Bags

JBricks27JBricks27 Member Posts: 674
edited August 2012 in Everything else LEGO
I finished breaking down my LEGO set boxes today and have a huge amount of the plastic bags that come in the sets. (see below) Just thought I'd see if anyone here wold be interested in them. I've got 2 large TRU bags full of them.

Uploaded with Imgupr
Uploaded with Imgupr

Comments

• LegoDad42LegoDad42 Member Posts: 62
    I didn't know there was a market for the empty plastic bags from the sets. Learn somethin' new everyday.
  • BanditBandit Member Posts: 890
    ^ I'm pretty sure there's not. Anyone who actually wants those might need to think about going on Hoarders... :)
  • LegoDad42LegoDad42 Member Posts: 62
    ^lol..yep, thought the same thing...;)
  • JBricks27JBricks27 Member Posts: 674
    You never know... I'm not here to judge people's habits, just thought I'd offer the bags before I got rid of them
  • BanditBandit Member Posts: 890
    ^ sure, doesn't hurt to ask. I used to keep my bags in my empty boxes, for no reason other than, 'just because', but I started tossing them a while back, when I realized I was just saving trash for no reason. :). The bags *are* recyclable though!
  • DawnTreaderDawnTreader Chilliwack CanadaMember Posts: 10
    HEY WAIT! Can I get those?!

jk :P