Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Sw minifig case

DrmnezDrmnez USA, Planet earth Member Posts: 856
edited August 2012 in Everything else LEGO
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place.

I was curious if anyone knew where to buy cases like the ones in this auction.
ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Star-Wars-Minifigure-Display-Case-for-TC-14-New-/251119187807?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a77deb75f#ht_578wt_922
Of course I'd like to use then for Lego but I have other collectibles I can use them for.

Also, anyone know where I can get the graphic from that is used for the back ground?

Comments

• RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,809
    looking through the listing he says its custom made and its not something that I have seen before. I would say they are not mass made except for the case which must be retail. It seems a nice idea. Although how long he can keep it up using the images unlicensed remains to be seen esp if it becomes a business. You could always just asking him how he makes them. But I assume photoshop and some card
  • DrmnezDrmnez USA, Planet earth Member Posts: 856
    Yeah I've seen the backings before. The case is what I am really after though. Thanks
  • prof1515prof1515 EarthMember Posts: 1,561
    I saw something like this at Chicago Comic Con. I imagine they're probably action figure cases since they're much larger than the mini-figures.
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 770
    His cases are beautiful. They look legit. I'd prefer a larger LEGO logo but for a fan m are display case they look fantastic. The other drawback is how many of these would you need to store your LEGO SW figs?
  • DrmnezDrmnez USA, Planet earth Member Posts: 856
    I was looking for some for my "special" star wars figs. The rest would go in a group display.
    Unless it was cheaper to make my own. Then in all for making ones for all.
  • pvancil27pvancil27 Member Posts: 588
    Its a baseball card case with a custom printout.

http://www.dacardworld.com/supplies/plastic-box-50-count-2-piece-slide-case-200-count-case

Should be able to get them at any sports card store for around a buck or so each. I'm sure there are online places that sell them per unit and not by the case too.

I'd take pictures but I only have 25 counts around.