Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

missing gun

brickeroonybrickeroony Guest Posts: 6
edited May 2011 in Everything else LEGO
i got a space villian minifigure and i was in my car when i was building it and i lost his gun with the lightsaber blade. if i call customer service can they replace it?

Comments

• bluemoosebluemoose Member Posts: 1,716
    It's worth a try; because the figs aren't made by LEGO themselves (production is outsourced to a company called Broadway) most people have been disappointed that LEGO haven't been able to replace missing parts.

Alternatively, you could have another look under the seat in the car ;-)
  • brickeroonybrickeroony Guest Posts: 6
    thanks but believe me i looked under the seat for ore than 2 hours, at a gas station
  • thesinisterpenguinthesinisterpenguin Member Posts: 96
    edited May 2011
    I have queried a missing piece with LEGO (no Mime torso and one extra head instead), while I was emailing them about a missing order, and was told that I had to contact a different department and that they would probably offer a new sealed minifig packet as they aren't able to replace specific parts. Bricklink might be an option if LEGO can't come up with the specific piece themselves!
  • ThisIsMyCupThisIsMyCup Member Posts: 156
    I had the same exact issue. i bought a few series 3 when they were BOGO and after opening them all i realized i didnt have the laser piece for the alien. i contacted lego customer service and they said they couldnt replace specific missing parts on cmf's. they could however offer me a replacement pack which i accepted and the new pack turned out to be the elf. so i guess i win.
  • brickeroonybrickeroony Guest Posts: 6
    i used the sites customer service "email" where you fill out specific fields and they sent me a purple lightsaber blade, any tips?