Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

2013 Retailer Catalog and LEGO Club magazines

CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
edited August 2012 in Everything else LEGO
Not sure about the Category for this thread. I would like to know if it is possible to get the 2013 Retailer Catalog and how to get it? Is it available in PDF? Any information on older versions???

Also would like to know if anyone collects LEGO Club Magazines and could help me get these. I will willing to pay full postage required.

Comments

• atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,272
    I doubt very much you'll actually get hold of the retailer catalogue itself, it is sent to retailers who sell Lego. Inevitably information and pictures of 2013 sets will be leaked on to the internet, so keep Googling it basically or keep any eye out for news on your favourite fan sites. I doubt it will take very long for stuff to start surfacing.

BUT, don't post any images you happen across here since we have an enforced policy of not displaying or linking to confidential watermarked images, discussing them is fine.
  • CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
    Thanks @atkinsar as always :)

Now how about Lego Club magazines :) ?
  • khmellymelkhmellymel United KingdomMember Posts: 1,235
    Agh, darn, should have thought to post in here a few weeks back when I recycled a bunch! Sorry :(
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    ^^ I'm still collecting them for you, remember I took out a subscription last time you asked, you said not to post them till I had at least 10.
  • CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
    Oh yeahhhhhhh I totally forgot about them! Sorry and thank you @Matthew !!

I will PM you about this really soon my friend.