Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Image at the end of instructions

MicheleFGMicheleFG ItalyMember Posts: 2
edited September 15 in Everything else LEGO
I would like to have a better look at some of the constructions that LEGO has in the image at the instructions of LEGO city sets. Is there a place where I can find them?
Specifically, I see some interesting trees that I would like to reproduce.

Thanks!

Comments

• AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 5,273
    Can you give or show an example? Which sets specifically?
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 2,865
    Most of the instruction booklets are available through LEGO directly online for free. Perhaps you could utilize those documents to either give an example or to meet the need you're asking about? Some of the older ones are a little unclear at times, but might be enough to help you figure out some of the trees. 
  • MicheleFGMicheleFG ItalyMember Posts: 2
    This is one, but every year they make an ensemble picture like this with buildings and custom structures. The resolution I have in the printed instruction is not high enough to see the details, so I was hoping that LEGO had published these images in high resolution.

WesterBricksAstrobricksPDelahantyBrickfan50Cymbeline
  • Brickfan50Brickfan50 Zwolle, NetherlandsMember Posts: 424
    I have always liked those pictures very much. Rather strange that this subject never came up before as far as I remember. 
    Maybe we could start a collection of such images?