Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

"What LEGO Themes Do You Think Will Release In 2013?" ...

TheJoker101TheJoker101 Member Posts: 17
edited August 2012 in Everything else LEGO
In 2012, I am sure we all agree that we have had some great new LEGO Themes released. For example, LEGO DC Universe/Marvel Super Heroes, LEGO Monster Fighters, and so on. But what Themes do you think LEGO will release in 2013? I know it is almost the end of August 2012, but 2013 is creeping up very quickly! So I am sure LEGO are creating the new Themes and the new sets. My guess for 2013 LEGO Themes are:

1. More LEGO City?
2. More LEGO DC Universe/Marvel Super Heroes?
3. More LEGO Monster Fighters?
4. More LEGO The Lord of the Rings?
5. More LEGO Star Wars?

So, that is all I can think about, but if you think I am wrong, or you think that there will be more LEGO Themes, then please leave a Comment below, and I will keep checking Comments to see your views of upcoming LEGO Themes in 2013. All Comments are welcome!

TheJoker101.

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,205
    I suggest you read the existing threads on this subject, for example,

http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/5076/predictions-on-2013-themes-sub-themes-sets-characters
  • mressinmressin Lego City... erm LondonMember Posts: 843
    I guess "yes" to 1,2, 4 and 5 are no-brainers. Question is if MF will go down the Ninjago or AC route.
  • TheJoker101TheJoker101 Member Posts: 17
    edited August 2012
    ^^ @CCC. I did search for another Discussion on this topic but I could not find one. Sorry for writing another one.
    edited August 2012
    ^^ @mressin. What do you mean Monster Fighters will go down the Ninjago of AC route?
  • mressinmressin Lego City... erm LondonMember Posts: 843
    ^ What I meant was, is MF going to remain a 1-year theme without update (see Alien Conquest), or a multi-year theme (like Ninjago). :)
  • The_Brick_BuilderThe_Brick_Builder Member Posts: 658
    We'll definitely be seeing City and Star Wars.
    edited August 2012
    ^^ @mressin. I see what you mean but I think there are going to be more sets as there is already one in the Brickset database in the 2013 sets pages. Look here: http://www.brickset.com/search/?year=2013/. Go down to the very bottom of the page and there is a Monster Fighters set.
    edited August 2012
    ^^ @The_Brick_Builder. Yes, we will be seeing more City as there is always a City Theme in LEGO and more sets coming out and Star Wars has been going continuously since 1999, I think it is. It must be the most popular Licensed LEGO Theme ever created!
  • The_Brick_BuilderThe_Brick_Builder Member Posts: 658
    Yes, Star Wars and City are the most popular themes.
    edited August 2012
    ^ @The_Brick_Builder. Well I have noticed that Ninjago was quite popular as well. When the sets was first released in 2011, I didn't think it would go on for a second year in 2012, but it did. I hear that Ninjago won't go on for a third year next year as I have heard the Theme will be discontinued.

I hear that Ninjago won't go on for a third year next year as I have heard the Theme will be discontinued.

And where did you hear that? Have you read this thread ...?

http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/comment/86087/
    edited August 2012
    ^ @CCC. Yes, I have read the page, but I have read on Brickipeadia that there won't be any new sets next year. I am not saying your wrong. I am sorry CCC. Ok, I admit I am probably wrong, but I am telling the truth from what I have heard. It looks like there are more Ninjago sets next year. The problem is I hear so many people saying "there are no more Ninjago sets in 2013", and I hear some people say "there are no more sets in 2013", I don't know who to believe.
    No it doesn't. It actually says:

Ninjago (subtitled "Masters of Spinjitzu") is a theme introduced in January 2011, and was rumored to end in 2013[1][2].

Even it it does end, that statement would mean it will not end until part way through or at the end of 2013. Notice it also says "was rumoured". Nobody knows if it will go on after next year, but it is highly likely to be about next year.

edited August 2012
    ^ @CCC. Ok, it looks like there are more sets next year, but I am just telling the truth. I am sorry, I have made a few mistakes, but I don't know everything, I don't work for LEGO to know what sets are coming out in future years.
    OK. I get it, you're a WUM. No wonder you are called the Joker.

Bumping all of CapnRex's old threads. Everyone can see your behaviour...

http://www.bricksetforum.com/profile/comments/3966/TheJoker101
    edited August 2012
    ^ @CCC. What is a WUM? I am not joking around or anything like that. I am just trying to help people. What is wrong with that?

No, I am not, I am trying to help him find the sets and Minifigure's he wants. What do you mean by bumping?
    It is not necessary to bump a marketplace thread from January saying you cannot help. If you can help, say so. If you cannot help, keep it shut.
    ^ @CCC. Fine I will.
  • josecafejosecafe Member Posts: 29
    LoL This is quite the funny little back and forth.