Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Back button causes page to refresh to top

bpk2300bpk2300 Florida Member Posts: 225
When I am finished with a thread and hit the "back" button to return to the main page, the page refreshes itself and brings me back to the top, which causes me to have to scroll down again to where I left off (first world problems!). Is there something I can do to prevent this? Or is it just the way the forum is built? 

Or, is it possible to automatically have a thread open in a new tab when selected? 

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 7,028
    It's a function of your browser I believe. What are you using?
  • bpk2300bpk2300 Florida Member Posts: 225
    @Huw I should have clarified that it only affects mobile web browsers. It happens on my iOS Chrome, Safari and DuckDuckGo apps. 
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 5,273
    I always use safari on iPad (iOS), and I find that most of the time this works fine, but then there will be a few days in a row where it doesn’t put me back where I was after hitting Back.
  • WesterBricksWesterBricks USAMember Posts: 548
    edited September 19
    Happens to me 9 out of 10 times on mobile Safari. I've gotten used to it, and I just scroll back down to wherever I was.