Missing Minifig in database

Vader_94Vader_94 Member Posts: 3
edited August 2012 in The Database
The Stormtrooper kids watch (set #2855057-1) is missing the minifig that came with it in the description. The watch came with a stormtrooper minifig #sw188.

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,440
    edited August 2012
    Thanks. We don't profess, or plan, to have all LEGO 'tat' in the database: please see http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/29/faq-there-are-many-lego-branded-items-missing-from-the-database-why-is-this#latest
  • krklintkrklint Member Posts: 500
    @Huw, a partial miss in the database?! Just purchased series 8 minifigs, updated my minifig count in the "My Sets" tab, but the series 8 minifigs don't show up in the count. Not sure if this is just my experience, or if anyone else had noticed?
    It's because bricklink hasn't added them to their catalogue yet. They should appear here once they have.
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    ^ Yeah, and unfortunately they won't add them until they can create the Series 8 subcategory. This "add a subcategory" feature in Bricklink has been broken since Bricklink was hacked back in May.
    OK I'll see if I can work round it?
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,702
    Huw said:

It's because bricklink hasn't added them to their catalogue yet. They should appear here once they have.

But their's doesn't update until the Brickset database does. :-)
  • LaziterLaziter Member Posts: 76
    At first I found it strange that the minifig from the Star Wars Darth Maul Watch wasn't in the database. Then I found this thread and thought; Fine that explains it.
    But then I looked at the printing on the minifig that came with the watch, I can't find it anywhere. Cape, lightsword, face is all the same as with every other Darth Maul minifig, but the body print differs. I don't know if I just had a "bad" or "lucky" print, but it's nowhere to find, at least I couldn't find it.
    I'll upload a pic later (tomorrow) to show you.
    Here's the pic:
  • MilesMiles Member Posts: 51
    Hopefully this is the right place for this - but both 'mof016 The Monster', and 'mof017 The Crazy Scientist' from the Monster Fighters set# 9466 have finally been added to the Brick Link Database. They still don't show up here, though. Is it supposed to auto update?

:-)
    edited September 2012
    http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?S=9466-1

At the bottom:

"This set also contains the Minifigs mof016 and mof017, which are in Pending Status as catalog additions."

So not quite all in order at BL yet...
    Not to be rude.. But that pic I uploaded of Darth Maul from the watch.. Is that minifig any special? Just asking since I couldn't find any that looked like it in other sets.
  • MilesMiles Member Posts: 51
    Thanks Huw. I guess the dust hasn't settled yet. ;-)
    ^^ it looks as if it is only in that watch set, according to bricklink http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?M=sw394