Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Should I buy Mindstorms 2.0 or wait for the next version?

schwartzknapschwartzknap Member Posts: 5
edited August 2012 in Everything else LEGO
Hi all

Please help me consider when to by a lego mindstorms set for me and my 5 yo son. I have been looking at the right time to buy a mindstorm set, but at this time i'm wondering if I should wait for the next version. As the 2.0 is made public in 2009, there might be a reason for Lego to launch a new version soon...

Therefore please help me with this mind game. Does anyone have knowladge about when the next version is to come, or anything else that can help me.

Thanks in advance.

\dennis

Comments

• TyoSoloTyoSolo Member Posts: 539
    The answer to this question really is up to you. Do you want it now or are you willing to wait for an updated version?

I'm an impatient type, and as such, I wouldn't be able to wait once the thought had entered my head. You may be much more patient than I am.
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    As @TyoSolo said, this is mostly a personal decision based on any number of factors.
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.