Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Would you like to provide input to Brickset's redesign?

HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,457
edited August 2012 in Brickset.com
I'm currently working with a web designer to give Brickset a facelift, to bring it into the 2010s, and provide a unified browsig experience across a range of devices from mobile to desktop.

I don't intend to provide any details or timescales here now but I am looking to recruit people to provide input to the design process and to test the new site when the time comes.

If you'd like to be involved, drop me a PM and explain why you do, and what you'll be able to bring to the process(since I don't want hundreds of people :-) )

Thanks

Comments

• paul_mertonpaul_merton UKMember Posts: 2,952
    I'd be happy to do some security testing if required. You know my credentials :-)
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,457
    Thanks -- it'll be a while until it's at the point of needing that type of testing and besides, the lessons learnt from your last batch of tests will be carried across to the new site :-)
  • andyscouseandyscouse Western MAMember Posts: 365
    I'd be happy to help test the site. My background is IT, mainly application development, but some web development.
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,241
    ^ You've just been eliminated for not following directions =)
  • SilentModeSilentMode UKMember Posts: 542
    I would offer to help (I'm a web developer by trade), but I'm having issues with my own site!
  • masterX244masterX244 GermanyMember Posts: 474
    would test, too and maybe help at smaller problems