Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links to help keep the forum online: LEGO.com Amazon

Suggestion for Forum Admin

thebearcollectorthebearcollector Banned Posts: 30
edited July 2012 in Forum Operation
I know every now and then some people post videos that are lego related such as stop motion and reviews but I was wondering if you could add a sub tab or thread for lego videos/movies -thanks Chris

Comments

• Brick_ObsessionBrick_Obsession in a "Brick" house - Calgary, AlbertaMember Posts: 654
    Auto spell correct?

Opps, sorry I could not resist :-)
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    The subcategory you're looking for already exists: Photography.
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,374
    Damn you!!! You beat me!!!
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,442
    Given that 'Photography' gets uses for video also I've renamed it 'Photography/Video' to make it more obvious.
  • LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,909
    edited July 2012
    One suggestion for you guys,

have you ever thought about combining the whole "Market Place Feedback" thread into one single list? What I mean is, one does not have to scroll through 10 pages of posts to find if the person you're doing a transaction with to see if they are trustworthy or not.

Kinda like the Straight Shooters Thread on many forums.

You would update the first post of the thread every once in a while. It would be a lot of work for you but makes it much more convenient for us.

Eg.

@User1 x3
    @User2 x1
    @User3 x5

etc...
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    ^ That was considered right at the start of the forum, and then again several times, and we decided that it could start a whole host of issues if any deals went wrong. Having said that, I will raise this again with the staff team, to see if the general feeling is the same.
  • LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,909
    ^ Why would it be Brickset's fault in the first place? All transactions are at your own discretion. You get scammed, it is your problem.

But after giving it a thought, the list could actually pose a problem. Scammers might get a high feedback rate by doing successful transactions and then start ripping people off.
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    edited July 2012
    cough not gonna happen cough