Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Set 10019: Tantive IV / Rebel Blockade Runner for Sale - Used

NicksBricksNicksBricks United StatesMember Posts: 203
edited May 2011 in Marketplace
I am looking to get rid of this 100% complete set. It is open and has no box or stickers. The only sticker I have is the information sticker that tells you the capacity and what type of cruiser it is. It has been applied to the marquee. The set is in good condition and is currently apart and in plastic baggies. I built the set, displayed it for a few months and then packed it away for 9 years. If you would like pictures, I can send them to you. I am only asking $350 USD for this set. This includes the shipping cost.

I am a non-smoking collector.

Comments

• vicevice Member Posts: 3
    Hi,

Do you still have the set 10019 for sale ?

Regards
    Vice
    And do you ship to Denmark ?
  • NicksBricksNicksBricks United StatesMember Posts: 203
    I do have it for sale but I would need to add some for shipping as I had intended for free shipping to be within the US. I am not looking to make money off of shipping so I will ship It for as cheap as possible.
    Thats okay, I would like to know how much shipping costs will be, and maby you could write to me on my mail insted, that would be easyer.

My mail: [email protected]
  • ToraxOutlawToraxOutlaw Member Posts: 3
    Hello, do you still have the set for sale?
  • NicksBricksNicksBricks United StatesMember Posts: 203
    I actually sold it. I forgot to ask that this tread be closed.
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy