Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[Ireland] Team GB Olympic 2012 Minifigures available here! :)

LukeSkywalkerLukeSkywalker IrelandMember Posts: 231
edited July 2012 in Shopping Elsewhere
Team GB minifigures are available in Smyths toy stores in Ireland now, yay!! I picked up about half a box worth this morning from my local branch. :D
According to the website, certain stores in Sligo, Galway, Tralee and Cork have them in stock at the moment, and I'm sure they'll be even more widely available very soon, if not already.

Also, certain Arts n Hobby stores have them for sale. They're not in my local store yet but they did day that they'll be getting them delivered next week.

And Lego's [email protected] is another option, though they are distributed at random, limited to 9 per order, and come with a delivery charge.

Comments

• romaxromax Member Posts: 6
    smyths in naas were of no help when I tried to find out if they would have them in. He looked it up and said" I've no clue"