Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[UK] Sticker printing

HuwHuw Administrator Posts: 7,075
Can anyone recommend an online sticker printing service? I'm thinking of getting some of the Brickset logo to distribute at events.
WesterBricks

Comments

• mhe4mhe4 Member Posts: 24
    I use Vistaprint for most of my printing needs.  They tend to have good quality, back their stuff up with a guarantee (they reprint/replace it if you are unhappy or it is not done right), and prices are reasonable.
    WesterBricks
  • CCCCCC Member Posts: 20,526
    I've used stickermule in the past. I think last time I used them it was about £100 to get 500 2"x3" stickers. They are a bit slow (about 3 weeks for delivery) but OK if you plan in advance. The stickers are decent quality, quite thick and hard wearing. Like most printers, they are expensive for small orders but not too bad for large quantities.
  • HuwHuw Administrator Posts: 7,075
    Thanks. I used Vistaprint in the end, as their online designer was better, and when it didn't do exactly what I wanted, they have people on hand to help/modify the design before ordering.

£70 or so for 250.
    The_Rancor
  • MorkManMorkMan Member Posts: 900
    Huw said:
    Thanks. I used Vistaprint in the end, as their online designer was better, and when it didn't do exactly what I wanted, they have people on hand to help/modify the design before ordering.

£70 or so for 250.
    I have Brickset stickers on my Christmas wish list…  any chance that Santa will fulfill that wish?
  • HuwHuw Administrator Posts: 7,075
    I gave them all away at Skaerbaek! I'll get some more printed sometime.