Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Bionicle i.d.

GardenomGardenom Member Posts: 4
edited May 2011 in Everything else LEGO
(hi. I'm doing his from my mobile so I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong spot)

I scored a massive amount of bionicles off of craigslist for really cheap (when will moms ever learn to do research before dumping their kids toys?). But there's no boxes or instructions. They're mostly from 2004-2005.

I'm relatively new to the collecting world and wanted to know if there were any good websites about bionicles and how I might ID what I've got. Once I get on my desktop I can hopefully post some pictures.

I've got two mostly intact dudes - one is black and has a studded club, the other is black and red with a red spinning maze shield like on the legend reborn movie.

Other items of note include a tattered black cape. Two humanoid action figure dudes with huge shields - two snakes and one dragon. I've got one white rubbery skeleton fish looking thin and one blue. Two hollow gold tubes, a mini frisbee disk-like shooter and a grey/silver chain that you can actually unlink and change the size.

Thanks in advance.
Gardenom

Comments

• TheNightSpyTheNightSpy Member Posts: 1
    I can tell you upfront that i'm pretty sure the black cape belongs to vezon the piraka. i had one like that but i seem to have lost it... :)
  • EricEric Queensland, AustraliaMember Posts: 376
    Probably just a case of sifting through the Brickset listings. I'm pretty fluent in the older Bionicles, so if you post a picture or two, I might be able to name a few for you.