Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[netherlands] Bart smith - uk shipping?

pd66pd66 UKMember Posts: 167
edited July 2012 in Shopping Elsewhere
Echoing my comment on the news story does anyone know if they ship to uk and approximate costs for pq pyramid 7327?

Have tried the website but translating word by word isn't helping!

Any members in holland that can help with this or with sourcing and sending it over - can pay by PayPal if needed.

Cheers

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,824
    I was thinking the same ... Do you live anywhere near an airport that does budget airlines?
  • pd66pd66 UKMember Posts: 167
    Not far from Manchester - are there cheap flights from there to Amsterdam and is there a Bart smits near the airport?
  • mountebankmountebank Member Posts: 1,237
    edited July 2012
    Here's part of the website:

DELIVERY AREAS
    At present goods are only provided to the customers the Netherlands and Belgium. Orders are possible the Netherlands from other countries then and Belgium is placed, but delivery can occur only in the Netherlands and/or Belgium. Orders from countries other than via the Netherlands can not be delivered giro payment option, regardless of place of delivery.

(http://www.bartsmit.com/customerService/delivery.php)
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,824
    There are definitely stores in Amsterdam and Leiden, neither are that far from the airport.
  • dutchlegofan50dutchlegofan50 Zwolle, NetherlandsMember Posts: 200
    I'm willing to buy the thing for you and ship to the UK, but I hardly see this will save you money. Nevertheless you can email me if interested. ;-)
  • MrBerreMrBerre Member Posts: 246
    AFAIK the Pyramid offer is internet only, i.e. the stores do not have it at that price.
  • alldarkeralldarker NetherlandsMember Posts: 216
    edited July 2012
    The offer is internet only, but it is possible to order them and have them delivered to a brick and mortar Bart Smit store at no extra price.
    Although I was severely tempted to pick up one or two of the pyramids, I've already spent my Lego budget for the month on the LotR sets.
  • CalvCalv Central EnglandMember Posts: 848
    @pd66 Are you after a 7327 scorpion set? My local coop (Nuneaton) had some marked down last time I went in. £45 if I remember correctly. I will check it next time I'm in town if you are interested.
  • mountebankmountebank Member Posts: 1,237
    Sorry to butt in but I am after one of these set and if you could find one on offer I definitely would be interested Calv.
    @calv - I would be interested but also talking to one of the Dutch members here to get hold of one - when is next time you are expecting to be in town?
    The coop shop doesn't open today so it will be after work tomorrow before I can get there. I will report back then. Watch this space!!

@Calv - thanks for the offer of help with the Pyramid but I have come to an agreement with @TWP in Holland that benefits both of us - I get the pyramid at a decent price and he gets a couple of the Team GB figures he was after plus the balance of funds as well!!

If you are in there anyway let us know in case it helps anyone else or there is a run at Bart Smit's and TWP can't get hold of one!
    @Calv - ignore that last comment!! Having just checked the Bart Smit website the Scorpion Pyramid is no longer listed suggesting they are out of stock and someone mentioned that it was an internet only offer. (And I had just paypal'd the money across!!!)

Can you check and let us know whether the co-op has them for £45 - I am back interested again.

@TWP - sent you an email about the paypal. Still happy to do the Team GB figures if you want.
    @pd66 I have just got back from my trip to the Co-op. They have 1 x 7327 on the shelf marked at £50.39. I should be able to get another 5% off that as a member, making the cost £47.90. Box is mint, unopened.

They also have 7326 @ £28.69 and 7325 @ £18.19. P&p should be no more than £5.99 if I use Hermes (their National Hub is here in Nuneaton, Warwickshire) or you are welcome to collect if you are not too far away.