Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

When are the series 4 collectable minifigs released? What about series 5?

bluemoosebluemoose Member Posts: 1,716
edited May 2011 in Everything else LEGO
The official release date for the series 4 collectable minifigs is 'April'; however, if the past releases are anything to go by, they will start appearing in retail outlets during the preceding month (i.e. March), so expect them to pop up anytime soon. I've already started to check TRUs whenever I pass one.

Series 5 is officially released in July, so expect to see them appear sometime in June :-)

Series 3 still seems to be in plentiful supply in the UK, at least from TRU.

Comments

• drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,211
    edited March 2011
    Amazon.co.uk have Series 4 available for pre-order with an estimated dispatch date of March 31st. I have 20 on pre-order (!)

These forums will be the perfect place to arrange trades I think..... We'll all have a full set in no time.
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,284
    Is anyone else put off by how quickly TLG is releasing each series of collectible minifigs? With the knowledge that there are a great many of us that will collect them all regardless of what they produce and the decision to raise the MSRP, it really seems like they are "printing money"
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    edited March 2011

These forums will be the perfect place to arrange trades I think..... We'll all have a full set in no time.
    Incidentally this is my signature on EB:
    'Are you looking for series 3 collectable minifigures? I have all of them except the fisherman and rapper for trade. I would like to exchange them for: HP Dementors, The Fantasy Era Witch, City Postmen*, The CITY Traveller or Farmer impulses, floating boat bases or pleasure craft* or any civillian minifigures.
    (*most wanted)
  • atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,272
    Is anyone else put off by how quickly TLG is releasing each series of collectible minifigs? With the knowledge that there are a great many of us that will collect them all regardless of what they produce and the decision to raise the MSRP, it really seems like they are "printing money"
    Yes I am a little, I mean I'm still all for collecting them at least as far as series 5, but I'm kinda tired of talking about them to be honest. Incidentally, the price has stayed the same in the UK, still expensive that is!

• MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    edited March 2011
    Incidentally, the price has stayed the same in the UK, still expensive that is!

I don't know, I always worked off 'The £2 a Minifigure Rule', in which case you get a minifigure and a whole penny!
  • LEGO FanLEGO Fan USAMember Posts: 283
    I wish they were still in stores.
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,101
    Desinger said:
    I wish they were still in stores.
    SumoLego said:
    (Not eligible for Zombie Thread Resurrection status.)
    Ok, I definitely have a ton of questions...
    SumoLegohoodaddydavetheoxygenmanMynattSprinkleOtterBumblepants
  • LEGO FanLEGO Fan USAMember Posts: 283
    Lol! I thought I would start up this old chat.
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,101
    ^I think neurons have to be firing during the thought process. I don't think this is happening here.
    SprinkleOtterBumblepants
  • King_JKing_J United StatesMember Posts: 24
    Woke up to this thread at the top and briefly panicked that I'd just Groundhog Day'ed the past seven years of life.  Thanks for that existential crisis.
    SprinkleOtterRedbullgivesuwindBumblepantsPitfall69560Heliportandhe
  • RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,679
    Yes! My time machine finally worked. I am back in 2011 time to pick up all those expensive sets I missed out on.
    PJ76ukandhe
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy