Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Expired [Elsewhere] Amazon.it: DS 10188 for EUR 305

Comments

• monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,763
    Depends where you are I suppose, but for the UK, an exchange rate of 1.23 Euros to the pound makes this only £3 cheaper than UK [email protected] before shipping and wondering whether Amazon shiiping protection is as sturdy as [email protected]'s own - not to mention VIP points.
  • berniebondberniebond AustriaMember Posts: 136
    anyways, it's gone up now.
  • tvihtvih Member Posts: 92
    edited June 2012
    It's 305 again by the way. Or been for the last two days or so, actually. Sold & shipped by Amazon.it itself, not a third party (not sure which way it was earlier, I didn't spot that price earlier, must've only been a very short time). To my shame I had to lend some money from family members to do it, but just ordered one today. So at least that's one set less I have to worry about going EOL. Now I just hope there won't be a better sale somewhere else to annoy me ;) Had to pay a whopping 38 euros for shipping, but the end price of 348 euros is still 112 euros cheaper than ordering to Finland from LEGO [email protected]

I guess I'll have a decent amount of building to do next month, with the DS, MMV, TIE Fighter and hopefully also Queen Anne's Revenge lined up.
  • DiggydoesDiggydoes Cologne/GermanyMember Posts: 1,066
    Whoa,shipping to Germany is only 7€! Veeeery tempted right now!
  • tvihtvih Member Posts: 92
    Higher price again - 393€. Did anyone take notice of the 197€ Imperial Shuttle though? It'd be a nice pick as well, but one I honestly cannot do unless I forgo paying rent... which, while tempting, isn't an option ;)
  • pmercikpmercik Member Posts: 55
    Imperial Shuttle is for that price for a couple of months now. It used be even cheaper (€188 i think)
  • effalconeffalcon Member Posts: 71
    and again, its at 305
  • berniebondberniebond AustriaMember Posts: 136
    I laid out for a 2nd IS a
    @186€ and 2 more MMV @ 72€. I think they may not make it to BF.
  • richoricho Member Posts: 3,794
    The Shuttle Expedition at £54 + postage is a great buy.