Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale/Trade New 6542 Launch And Load Seaport

SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,027
edited June 2012 in Marketplace
Hi everyone I'm offering up a #6542.

First the bad news. Both tape seals have been cut so the entire lid can be lifted off. The box has a large flap and where it hinges there is a 15mm tear on the seam on the left hand side. On the front of the flap there must have been a price sticker and when removed its taken some printing with it.

Now the good news. Everything inside is sealed. The instructions and stickers are perfect. The plastic insert containing the figures and some parts has its protective film untouched. Both flaps that combine the boxes are intact.

This is the yellow box version. I believe there is also a blue one. I'm in the UK but happy to send this anywhere. It must go tracked though and by the time its in an outer box it won't be cheap. I'll do some pictures tomorrow if anyone wants them. Just leave me a pm with your email address or if you want to make me an offer.