The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Is Heroica Nathuz being discontinued?

RobbRobb Member Posts: 144
edited June 2012 in Collecting
Many of you may have noticed that Heroica Nathuz has been on sale at [email protected] for a few weeks now. I wasn't sure why it was on sale but none of the other Heroica games were; however, as my son and I built our new Ilrion game this weekend, we noticed that the package and materials showcase Ilrion combined with all of the other Heroica games except for Nathuz, of which there is no mention.

I suppose this means that LEGO will continue to produce copies of Fortaan, Draida, an Waldurk, but will stop production of Nathuz. I wonder why. Just poor sales in comparison to the others? If so, I'm not sure why. We like it as much as th other Heroica games, and it comes with a unique microfigure hero (as well as some unique monster microfigures).