Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

sas0214: Hello All

sas0214sas0214 USAMember Posts: 28
edited May 2011 in Introduce yourself
My Fiancee and I have been collecting LEGO for a few months. Collecting is a couple activity for us. We are both addicted. There is nothing more relaxing to us. We decided as a couple to have one user id, so it will always be a surprise as to whom you maybe chatting with at any given time. And to complicate it furthur we share the same name. We have been reading both the forum and using Brickset. Brickset is perfect for my organizational mind and the forum lets us become aquainted with other AFOL, that love LEGO as much as we do.

Comments

• brickmaticbrickmatic Member Posts: 1,071
    ^ What's the logic behind the combo user account? I can understand it for the main site, since you might see your collection as a joint and then it would be silly to split up inventory. But the forums aren't single sign on and it seems it will just confuse everyone.

By the way, it's cool that you guys share your hobby!