Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale: Used Green Grocer 10185 (US)

atxleeatxlee Member Posts: 155
edited June 2012 in Marketplace
I have a used green grocer modular building for sale. It has been built once and put on display in the study room. It is in good condition and it is complete. All the figures and the original instructions are included in the set. I do not have the box. The price is $450USD for the item and shipping is included within continental US. Payment will be via paypal.

Thank you for looking...

Comments

• LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,912
    If only I had $450 to spare I would of snatched this up in a second. But good luck selling this!
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    This is a good price, since $450 or a little more is what it would cost to Bricklink a GG with instructions. I speak from first hand experience that is 2-3 weeks old. So good luck to @atxlee and congrats to the buyer whom ever they shall be...
  • BoiseStateBoiseState Member Posts: 804
    Very fair price. I like the modulars, but because I came into the game late and I'm a completist nazi, I just don't want to fork out the $$$.
  • FollowsCloselyFollowsClosely Member Posts: 949
    edited June 2012
    Not sure if this is considered rude, but I have a nib one that I need to sell to come up with cash for a down payment on a house. $500 delivered to the us. Pm me once the used one is sold.
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    ^ You really should start your own thread, how would you feel if the used copy had been posted to your thread?

Mods: can you move his/her post to its own thread, then delete my reply?
  • atxleeatxlee Member Posts: 155
    Thanks for the reply guys!