Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale: Harry Potter Sets 4755, 4726, 4719, 4754, 4728 + spares

monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,380
edited June 2012 in Marketplace
Hi
I am selling off these 'spare' bit of HP Lego. As the observant off you will note the sets, while looking complete are all missing the odd little bit or in the case of the quiditch shop and privet drive have had substitutions added to make the models complete.

Where a piece is missing I have subbed it for the most appropriate bits (the black lap cap in 4755 rather than the grey one for example) so the models all look good. I have dug out as many of the figures as i could find to go with the sets. In the case of Hagreds Hut I have added the characters that came with the set but sadly they are the yellow versions not the flesh that were with the set. In the case of Privet Drive, I never owner the figures anyway.

As well as the sets I have loaded in a number of spare figs and a spare Basilisk that I have.

All in all, these are nice sets and any missing bits are easy enough to come by, even in these slightly incomplete states these are good sets and with the figures and extra figures should fetch a fair price. So if you are keen and have a fair price in mind please drop me a PM i am open to offers. As a guide i think the sets, figs in this state as a bulk buy is somewhere around £90 - £100, give or take - I am open to a swap but am only looking for one SW lego set right now so it might be a very, very long shot there (set 6211 if anyone is interested but i really doubt it :))

Payment would be PP Gift only and I will box each set in a polybag and can ship any day this week, I will get a weight and charge exact shipping only (will have that tomorrow). I am not adverse to shipping overseas but the costs could be inhibative and the tracking service almost never works outside the UK.

thanks loads
matt

Comments

• monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,380
    Random find. I just found the Ron Weasley figure that comes with the Privet Drive set, so he is included.
    Hey guys
    Looking for a quick sale, happy to go for £75 + shipping if anyone is keen.
    Thanks
    Matt
    Keen to avoid Evilbay with this so will consider any offers that people think are fair. Only worth what someone is willing to pay after all.
    Tar
    All sold - Thanks