Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[Master thread] Help identifying parts, sets and minifigs

Comments

• palmers9grbpalmers9grb ukMember Posts: 207
    edited January 8
    The torso 2nd in from the left is 
    Sw362 obi-wan, the legs look like Han solo's 
    Next head along is a gungan head without seeing the print not sure.
    Sw316 savage opress is next to the flag, he missing shoulder armour
    The second row, 2nd from left is a imperial officer of some typs, wrong hand.
    The helmet by itself is part of SW296. 
    The torso next to that I have a home but can't think of who it is.
    The three guys that look like stormtroopers, there are clone trooper helmets, one torso is a snow trooper( next too the helmet on it own) moving left, stormtrooper, may be a clone pilot if so the helmet wrong. Hope that helps 
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,790
    The gungan head goes with the body directly below it https://brickset.com/minifigs/sw302
  • PaulMPaulM LeedsMember Posts: 38
    Any ideas please?
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,960
    edited January 12
    @PaulM
    The Lime mudgaurd is this part.
    The grey Engine piece is this part.
    Haven't got a clue about the trans-clear part sorry.
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 901
    edited January 12
    *Deleted comment as I linked to the wrong part*
    ^ Oops - linked to wrong part. Stand by...
    Many Thanks
  • gtrjedigtrjedi NCMember Posts: 33
    Wondering if anyone knows what any of these are.....

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,383
    They are LEGO figures.

Seriously though, they appear to be jumbled up figures from various sets. Fifth one from the top is the heat resistant suit from one of the volcano city subtheme sets. You can either use the part identification thread that exists in the forum already, or you can use bricklink.com to find the torso parts.

SumoLego
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,084
    edited January 14
    The second figure is a Tony Stark head (fleshie head).  I don't recall him being released in a business suit.   

But I concur with @madforLEGO, Bricklink or the part identification thread.  It is a weird mix of parts, that's for sure.
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 823
    Looks like the torso and legs of the 4th from left looks like Mr. Freeze from the LBM.  The torso and leg on far right (minus hands) is from a ninja turtles figure.  The head 2nd from right looks like the old ninjago Jay head while the 3rd from right is ninjago nya/samurai x head.  
    SumoLego
  • gtrjedigtrjedi NCMember Posts: 33
    I did find that the first one is the cmf series Gangster,the second is Lucius Malfoy.Need the right heads/hair and a violin case then they'll be complete.
    The volcano team I just need the right helmets.
    Probably cheaper to buy a new Mr. Freeze than the parts.
    The third one and last two, I still haven't figured out.regardless of heads 
    I'm thinking of dropping twenty bucks on eBay for 100/200 accessories to finish some anyway.
    Bought 2 lots that totals just over 500 minifigs and these are the only ones that I was stuck on.
    I completed all the figs except for about 50 that need the right heads and about 30 that need a hat or helmet.
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,312
    3rd one is from star wars rogue one, but the beanie may be from a skater, maybe one of the CMFs. the 6th one is a volcano explorer from 2016 with the head from Nya (ninjago 2015), the 7th one is the evil mech from the CMFs.
    andhe
  • hazz78hazz78 UKMember Posts: 31
    Grateful for help identifying this please!
    FowlerBricks
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 892
    Mosquitoid, from 2013's Galaxy Squad. Came in sets #70701, #70702, #70705, and #70709. missing his wings and antennae.
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,421
    Thank you!

And one more.  Found in a job lot.

^That's the reins from a tauntaun (and a couple of other sets).

https://brickset.com/sets/containing-part-4550316
    thank you
  • shikadishikadi TRU AlumniMember Posts: 84
    Any ideas what these tube parts are?
    I found this, but no curved smooth one.
    https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=62462&C=3#T=S&C=3&O={%22color%22:%223%22,%22ss%22:%22US%22,%22rpp%22:%22100%22,%22iconly%22:0}

Anyone recognise these? There doesn't appear to be a part number on them.
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,421
    The large base is this. https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?P=966&in=S

The door is this. https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?P=966a&in=S

The modified plate is this. https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=967#T=C

Old parts never have a part number on them. 
    bandit778andhe
    Many Thanks
  • Speedman29Speedman29 UKMember Posts: 1,329
    Finished building my charity shop #60198 Everything there I was expecting, plus this pile.
    Appears to be the rear bumper from the Technic Mack and couple parts from characters too.
    Any ideas on these two items with micro USB connectors and what appears to be contacts on the other side?

Finally a Veyron centre cap!
    FowlerBricks
  • dbrougedbrouge QcMember Posts: 22
    ^^ Red tile w/ sticker appears to be from #42043
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk Derby, UKMember Posts: 449
    dbrouge said:
    ^^ Red tile w/ sticker appears to be from #42043
    Euro license plate looks to be from the same set...
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,638
    ^^Those glasses were package with certain Atlantis sets. The Gateway Of The Squid was one of them.
    LEGOFan2
    Foud these in a bulk lot.  Not sure if any of these are Lego.  Done the usual checks, no "Lego" or part numbers on them.  Would welcome any views please!
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,638
    @hazz78 None of those appear to be Lego. The guns look rather like Halo weapons, maybe from Mega Construct (or is Mega Construct just a subsidiary of Mega Blox?).
  • AanchirAanchir United StatesMember Posts: 2,822
    LEGO Fan said:
    ^^Those glasses were package with certain Atlantis sets. The Gateway Of The Squid was one of them.
    Thanks. I just have to figure out which one of my sets it came with.
    I don’t remember getting it in sets but I do remember getting it in the January-February 2010 issue of LEGO BrickMaster Magazine!
    FowlerBricks
  • JackalopabrickJackalopabrick Washington stateMember Posts: 0
    minifig collector here.  Every once in a while run across an odd promotional or custom ad printed torso. Found this one in a bulk lot and has me stumped.  Is definitely authentic lego torso piece. Doesn’t appear to be more than 10yrs old. Was thinking custom but the printing is very detailed and very professionally done. No logo or business name anywhere front or back. Just the owl on dark green.  Ignore the assembled fig as I just threw it together just concerned about the torso.  Have looked in every resource I could find and nothing popped up.  Thx for your help. Cheers
    FowlerBricksshikadiLEGOFan2
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,247
    That kind of printing looks like 80's or 90's. Perhaps it's a little-known Space or Castle logo? If it is from that period, I don't think it'd be promotional, but you never know. I can't find it on Bricklink.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,896
    Perhaps it came from one of the obscure airline promo sets? 
    LEGOFan2
  • JackalopabrickJackalopabrick Washington stateMember Posts: 0
    first of all disregard the thrown together fig as a whole.  Just found the torso in a bulk lot and can’t figure out anything about it.  It’s got the lego stamp on the neck stud and the print is VERY professionally done.  Thought maybe a custom ad logo or something but no company name or website anywhere.  Plain back, just the bright white detailed owl on front of dark green torso.  Thanks!
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,230
  • maciusbrkmaciusbrk SwitzerlandMember Posts: 2
    Hi everybody,
    got a mixed box of Lego Friends, and I am trying to identify the sets they belong to. Sorry for the long list, let me identify the pictures with a unique id. I scaled them down to 800 pixels.

Thanks for any help!

UNK01

UNK02

UNK03

UNK04

UNK05

UNK06

UNK07

UNK08

UNK09

UNK10

UNK11

• benbacardibenbacardi EnglandMember Posts: 397
    01/02 are from #3185
    08/09 are from #41038
    edited January 22
    05 and two of the baseplates in 11 are from #41039
    edited January 22
    The three plates in 07 (not the thing at the back), and the green plate in 11 are from #41095