Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[Master thread] Help identifying parts, sets and minifigs

Comments

• MouseMouse Oregon, USAMember Posts: 5
    I thank you guys immensely!
    AstrobricksBrainslugged
  • urisonurison IsraelMember Posts: 0
    Hello,
    This minifigure torso is from the family of "Fantasy Era - Crown Knight Quarters"
    But this one is with a dark blue crown and not a yellow\gold like all the others
    and no gold print hasn't rubbed off because there is no gold at all even not on the silver, the small cross are blue too and not gold

Is there anyone who can identify
    Aim at which LEGO set use this minifigure?

Thank you,
    Uriel

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,573
    It looks to me like the gold has rubbed off this torso:

Gold print rubs off much easier than silver. The crosses aren't printed blue, they are
    just the blue showing through where the gold should be.

drdavewatfordoldtodd33LuLegoSumoLego
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,460
    ^Shhhh! Don't let @SumoLego hear that. He'll be real disappointed...
    560HeliportBrainsluggedAstrobricksSumoLegodavetheoxygenmanBumblepantsgmonkey76
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,777
    ...there’s no prize for most Likes.
    Wait, what?  There's no prize!?!?!?

-Sighs in disbelief-
    560HeliportdavetheoxygenmanBumblepantsgmonkey76terfstenAstrobricksBludchylde1
  • datsunrobbiedatsunrobbie West Haven , CTMember Posts: 1,443
    Similar to the no-prizes that Marvel used to give away back in the 70s? 
    Bludchylde1
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,193
    Sure there's no prizes? I received some Galidor in the mail recently from an unidentified sender.
    Switchfoot55gmonkey76
  • palmers9grbpalmers9grb ukMember Posts: 203
    I find this thread hugely helpful even if im not asking the questions. as it just builds up your own know age of parts and sets. massive thank you all and more so the people who are parts gurus and reply every time 
    KerredatsunrobbieSwitchfoot55Astrobricksshikadi
  • gelkstergelkster MN, USAMember Posts: 427
    I found it interesting that Mouse "couldn't find [the gray printed slope] anywhere" & it appears in nearly 50 sets.

The past few days I've completed searches for Lego FB group members that took less than a minute.
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,375
    Why the clumsy merge of @urison ‘s thread into this one? It seems to have been jammed in between posts that already existed here instead of at the end.
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,918
    edited December 2018
    Why the clumsy merge of @urison ‘s thread into this one? It seems to have been jammed in between posts that already existed here instead of at the end.
    From what I've seen before, I 'm guessing that when threads are merged the comments are added by the time of posting so will be added in accordance with the times of the thread they are being merged with, hence the jumbled conversation.
    Astrobricks
    bandit778 said:
    From what I've seen before, I 'm guessing that when threads are merged the comments are added by the time of posting so will be added in accordance with the times of the thread they are being merged with, hence the jumbled conversation.
    Oh sure. That makes sense :)
    gelkster said:

I found it interesting that Mouse "couldn't find [the gray printed slope] anywhere" & it appears in nearly 50 sets.
    Well I didn't actually look for the gray one.  I spent so much time looking for the red one and the white one with the flame that I gave up.  My great granddaughter is autistic and uses the legos to calm herself.  It was upsetting when she couldn't find all the pieces to make something in one of the books, so I decided to go through every piece and make sure I had complete sets.  Those pieces I couldn't match to any set.  Have come to the conclusion that we must have gotten some from a garage sale and those were in it.  Which reminds me, I've placed an order to get the pieces I'm missing, but there are some that seem to be no longer available.  They are all the Grey colour.  I am missing, 1 of 302002, 1 of 473302, and 1 of 4142962.  Any ideas or suggestions?
    Bricklink.com is a great place for finding parts that are no longer available directly from LEGO.
    MouseAstrobricksgelkster
  • gelkstergelkster MN, USAMember Posts: 427
    I use Bricklink for all my piece-detecting needs.
    I found them.  I now have all missing parts ordered.  Thanks for all your help guys.
  • PaulMPaulM LeedsMember Posts: 35
    Anyone recognise these bits? They look like lego but have the number 1803 where it usually says lego. Also anyone recognise the part on its own? I can't make out the part number. Thanks
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,406
    edited December 2018
    The top piece is a wedge. https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=64867#T=C

If the other pieces don't say Lego on the top of the studs, they aren't lego. 
    Astrobricksmak0137andhegelkster
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,460
    ^^The other pieces look like Mega Bloks to me. The 2x2 with the angled wing or fender is similar to pieces I've seen in Call of Duty sets. I had a bunch in a bulk lot I got a year or so ago. 
    andhe
    Any ideas on these? 
    #4291508 Voodoo arm
    #4479 metal detector (with bars stuck in the sides)
    I found the bottom one in my Bionicle pile in red, but still cannot find the number :(

#4291508 Voodoo arm
    #4479 metal detector (with bars stuck in the sides)
    I found the bottom one in my Bionicle pile in red, but still cannot find the number :(

Reminder: # doesn’t work for parts.
    gelkster
    Thanks all.....
  • AanchirAanchir United StatesMember Posts: 2,802
    PaulM said:
    Any ideas on these? 
    The bottom piece is https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=42042 from the Bionicle Bohrok/Bohrok-Va/Bohrok-Kal sets of 2002 and 2003.
    datsunrobbie
    Recognise these 2?
    edited December 2018
    Cheers
  • tmgm528tmgm528 Member Posts: 454
    Going through a big box of 70’s/80’s sets. Are these actual Lego pieces?
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 774
    edited January 4
    @Brainslugged Wow! 001, Who Knew!
  • gtrjedigtrjedi NCMember Posts: 33
    Here is a leg piece I have yet to figure out.....
    @gtrjedi Really unsure about those, wondering if its a custom print for some super hero character produced off brand
    Either way there should be a picture somewhere and it just doesn't seem to exist.

andhe
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 774
    ^I think that print on the legs comes down further than where Lego can print to.
    Lego prints on the feet/shoes as well.
    rd1899
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,720
    It's certainly one I've never seen before. If it's made from lego parts it should say lego on it, look between the torso pins, under the feet or inside the stud holes. That should narrow down whether it's an off brand or lego/custom printed lego.

By the looks of the printing the torso should match up, having that as well would help identification.
    ^ Or rather, if the legs and torso don't match up, you know for sure it's Lego.
    560HeliportOldfangratefulnat
  • blade_guyblade_guy Member Posts: 191
    I’ve just acquired a box of assorted Lego and can see some old City Space in there as well as some Star Wars, but am struggling with the Minifigs, as I’m not too familiar with the Sta Wars line. Do any of these parts go together at all? Any guidance would be appreciated!
    FowlerBricks
    Top 'flesh' head goes with the black torso second to the right. Should have a large black helmet (think space balls).

Second flesh head is Shredder I think and goes the dark read torso on the second row.

Third and sixth flesh head is Clone wars cartoon clone trooper.

Fifth is Anakin.

Bottom is Dr Octopus and goes with the light grey torso top row.

Yellow heads - ninjago, series 5 Royal guard, generic, Exo-force, ninjago, generic male, generic female.

2nd yellow column - ninjago (Cole?), generic, Cole again, Monster fighters?, female robber, generic.

4th row of heads - Atlantis Manta ray warrior, Chima crocodile baddie, Mr Freeze (torso is beneath the panel with light blue arms), Vampire/Dracula (torso is at bottom next to brown dress slope).
    dmcc0Astrobricksblade_guypalmers9grb
  • ScorpioJWScorpioJW Below sea levelMember Posts: 12
    edited January 7
    Dark red torso second row: Shredder (#tnt020)

Red torso second row: Kai DX (#njo009)

Orange torso third row: Jek Porkins (#sw372) (I think)
    Astrobricksblade_guy
    Just noticed the furthest right torso is the Anakin one (but with the wrong legs).
    Astrobricksblade_guy
  • ScorpioJWScorpioJW Below sea levelMember Posts: 12
    Second row, second torso: Imperial Officer (https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?M=sw376)
    Second row, third torso: some kind of city burglar, but none have blue legs:
    https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=973pb1322 

Astrobricksblade_guy
  • blade_guyblade_guy Member Posts: 191
    Thank you so much everyone - that’s a MASSIVE help!!!!
    Astrobricks
    edited January 8
    Bottom-left orange/white legs belong to a Bomb Squad trooper from #7913. The legs above it are generic but considering the other parts in the lot I'd imagine they come from #7914. The three cube heads and the green thingy below them all appear in various sets belonging to the Minecraft theme.
    The 'flag' next to the heads is actually a solar array https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=30292pb003&idColor=13#T=C&C=13