Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[Master thread] Help identifying parts, sets and minifigs

1100101102103104106»

Comments

• binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,764
    41682 and 45677.
    AstrobricksFizyxWhyNotSmile
  • WhyNotSmileWhyNotSmile BelfastMember Posts: 6
    Anyone know what this piece is?
  • PDelahantyPDelahanty Petaluma, CaliforniaMember Posts: 237
    There should be a number printed on the bottom that you can search for.
    560HeliportandheAstrobricksWhyNotSmile
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 2,742
    If you look on the back/underside of the part, you should see a small number. In this case, 93604. This is a Wedge 3 x 4 x 2/3 Triple Curved. It's in 7 or 8 sets in Reddish Brown. 

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=93604&idColor=88#T=P&C=88

Best place to start typically is with the part number and then searching it on Brickset or Bricklink. 
    AstrobricksWhyNotSmile
  • BobflipBobflip Member Posts: 677
    Is this anything official?

andhe
  • vizzitorvizzitor IrelandMember Posts: 440
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 1,241
    Bobflip said:
    Is this anything official?

Yup.  Goes in the samurai headpiece for some of the ninja themed sets from the late '90s. An example set: #1186 Cart.  Part number is x60, Bricklink link can be clicked here.
    Bobflipvizzitor
  • BobflipBobflip Member Posts: 677
    Thanks both! I'd searched 'antlers' and 'horns' but didn't think of using the singular, hahah. Nothing else to do with that theme in the box either.
    vizzitor
  • Knighthawk215Knighthawk215 OrlandoMember Posts: 3
    I’m hoping someone can maybe help me identify what set this is from. It doesn’t really have any unique pieces, but has a little cubby where like a box or something might slide in. It came in a bin of loose bricks, most of which were from sets from the mid 2010s. There’s a second chunk of bricks of similar construction that I’m guessing is from the same set.  Reverse image search hasn’t been of much help. Thanks!
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 3,741
    @Knighthawk215 I think its #70808 Supercycle chase judging by the 1x2 grille brick, the 1x6 light blusih grey tile and the 3x1 curved slope.

Bumblepantslessjunkfood
  • Knighthawk215Knighthawk215 OrlandoMember Posts: 3
    Ah yeah, I think you are right. How did you figure that out? Is there a way to search by multiple parts at once?  

Also sorry, I thought I was in that thread. I hit create new from that thread, but apparently that doesn’t work? 
    andhe
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 5,228
    Ah yeah, I think you are right. How did you figure that out? Is there a way to search by multiple parts at once?  

Also sorry, I thought I was in that thread. I hit create new from that thread, but apparently that doesn’t work? 

To reply to an existing thread, use the Leave a Comment edit box at the bottom of the thread.
    andhe
    Yes it's in the search function under a 'Appears in' tab. You can search three parts (I couldn't seem to add any more that that) and their specific colour.

I did have a look at the instructions (linked in the Brickset database) but couldn't immediately see that part of the build. 
  • AJRDLawrenceAJRDLawrence UKMember Posts: 47
    So I have worked my way through the entire job lot box and identified pretty much everything apart from one minifigures.

It was in a mixed lot of DC/Marvel sets (the three star Wars sets were missing...) and I can't place it.

Presumably someone will recognise it. I think they also had some Harry Potter sets too so that yellow bolt, if it does indeed belong with the minifigure, could also be magic.

• AJRDLawrenceAJRDLawrence UKMember Posts: 47
    bandit778 said:
    So I was almost right... Both Marvel AND magic haha. Cheers. Unfortunately there was nothing else in the job lot box relating to that set. Thanks again.
    bandit778
  • sonofrich2sonofrich2 NAMember Posts: 16
    As there isn't a design I'd number stamped, is this from sets #6162 / #6163, with element number of #4497482 ? Or is from set released prior to 2007?
    ^ The only other set that came in according to BrickLink was #852676.
    rd1899
  • sonofrich2sonofrich2 NAMember Posts: 16
    Thanks.  I had thought a part this size by 2007 would have the design number on it.  As this does not, I was thinking it was from the 70's or 80's
  • Brickfan50Brickfan50 Zwolle, NetherlandsMember Posts: 418
    It look likes Body part, right Leg. 
    560HeliportBumblepantsandheAstrobricksSwitchfoot55
    edited July 21
    It look likes Body part, right Leg. 
    Har de har har har ;-)
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFW/BGMember Posts: 7,335
    One of those custom bits originally made for the Cars theme I think.
    edited July 21

Usually there should be a serial number underneath on these large parts.

rd1899
    One of those custom bits originally made for the Cars theme I think.
    andhe said:

Usually there should be a serial number underneath on these large parts.

Hehe! I almost fell for it too :D
    Sorry didn't realise this had already been answered.

560Heliport
  • gelkstergelkster MN, USAMember Posts: 852
    not sure of the best keyword to use

Bush? shrub? Monster hair?
  • WesterBricksWesterBricks USAMember Posts: 458
    You have a 15068pb010 - a reindeer back from #10245 Santa’s Workshop.
    gelksterAstrobricksrd1899
    edited July 28
    Thank you! Keyword was "fur" 🙄🙄🙄

Found in a $10 bulk lot. Several sets in there but too much missing from each. However, most of the sleigh is there (partially seen in pic 2) & many dk green parts; I may try to build & see how close I can get on it.
    If you find a couple of those reindeer, their backs and eyes will triple your money.  If you find most/all of the Workshop, that's $$$.  Either way, $10 is a fantastic deal.
    gelksterSwitchfoot55
    edited July 28
    I got hold of it earlier this afternoon & only had a couple hrs to scan thru & see what jumped out- Friends sets, stickered parts from Freeco Speeder & Hulkbuster, ONE orange part from #60036, etc. But fingers crossed for the Workshop!
    560Heliport
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 2,742
    @gelkster If it's complete and you're not intensely interested in the Workshop and maybe want to consider a trade of some sort, I might be in the market. 
    edited August 3
    @gelkster If it's complete and you're not intensely interested in the Workshop and maybe want to consider a trade of some sort, I might be in the market. 
    Unfortunately this was a total mix of at least a dozen sets; none of which were even remotely complete. I got most of the sleigh & about half a reindeer was present. I didnt even bother trying to make the Shop. 

My guess is the original owner sold similar bulk totes & the involved sets sadly got separated & dispersed.
    gelkster said:
    My guess is the original owner sold similar bulk totes & the involved sets sadly got separated & dispersed.
    It breaks my heart when this happens.
    Fizyxrd1899gelkster